I love UN

I love Argentina: Because the summer can also snow in Buenos Aires.

I love Australia: Because the Government has to take care of people, benefits high, and located in the southern hemisphere.

I love Canada: Because Canada's national stability, and almost no major protests took place, the people living here very happy.

I love Japan: Because the Japanese have my favorite digital products, as well as animation, cherry.

I love New Zealand: Because New Zealand in some places only Saturdays only market, is a lot of fun, and quiet.

I love People's Republic of China: Because the CCP is atheistic.

I love Russia, because I like the snow in Russia, as well as a huge area.

I love Singapore: Because the Independent Commission Against the Singapore Government.

I love Taiwan, Because I like to Traditional Chinese.

I love United Kingdom: Because Britain is the birthplace of English, the world standard time zone is also the United Kingdom, and the British Queen is respected.

I love United States: Because the United States have I need high-tech.

I love Vatican: Because the Vatican is the world's smallest countries, for hide and seek.

I love Zimbabwe: Because in Zimbabwe, everyone is "rich".

I love United Nations and Earth Very much, Because it is all my favorite countries combined.

Mars

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

98% Support, 2% Disapproval